Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby on a Budget: Rewards and Survey Sites

Most of our baby necessities we were either given as gifts, were found at garage sales, consignment stores, or if we bought it brand new, found for a great discounted price. However, there have been some products that we have needed to buy for full price brand new because they weren’t available used or because we couldn’t wait to find them used or on sale.  For many of these items, we've been able to use Amazon or other gift cards and cash earned from a variety of rewards and survey websites.  

Here are all the items I’ve bought with my free Amazon gift cards since October:

1 Planet Wise wet bag – small
2 Planet Wise diaper pail liners
1 bottle Lusa Organics Baby Wipe Juice
2 packages Rockin’ Green Cloth diaper detergent
1 Kissaluvs Cotton Fleece Booster Doublers – 6 pack
1 Joby GP3 Gorillapod SLR-Zoom Flexible Tripod
(my dad’s Christmas present)

That’s $145 worth of items FREE

The vast majority of what I make I have redeemed in Amazon gift cards, although I did make about $35 additional in cash and other gift cards during the same time period. I am able to make as much as I do because I am a stay-at-home mom and have some free time during the day to devote to these, however, even if you work full time and can only give a few minutes to them each night, I would think it would be worth it, because you'll still end up with some free gift cards, just with more time between them. 

In the future, I'll be putting up posts about my favorite rewards and survey sites, which will include a rundown of each site and how I personally use it to earn free gift cards and money, as well as any other tips I think you might find useful.  You'll find that there are many other places on the internet where you can get advice on how to best use these sites and I encourage you to check those out too. 

Current Posts:
Swagbucks




Please check out the other posts (including some great guest posts) in my Baby on a Budget series





In the meantime, if you are interested in joining some of these sites to get started, the three main rewards websites that I use: Swagbucks, Gift Hulk, and Crowdtap.  I would appreciate if you would consider joining through the links in this post.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info:)  I do swagbucks and love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.