Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Catholic Newlywed on Facebook

I just made a Facebook page for Catholic Newlywed and I would love it if you would like it!  What's the benefit for you?  Well, at least for me, I like seeing my favorite blogs' new posts on my Facebook feed and love taking part in the conversations that arise from the more conversational back and forth commenting on Facebook.  If you don't have a Facebook or aren't interested in liking me, no hard feelings!  You can get to my Facebook fan page by clicking on the "like me on facebook" button on the right sidebar of this blog (I made those buttons all by myself, aren't you proud!) or can like me straight from this blog using the like button below.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.