Monday, March 3, 2014

Let your nosy out.


Have a burning question to ask me?  About my family?  How we handle bedtime or tantrums?  About pregnancy loss?  Or NFP?  Or the Catholic faith?  Or anything else?  Now is your chance to ask and I promise I'll answer in a FAQ posts (or maybe your question will even warrant a post of it's own).  If it's a very personal question, I may just answer in an email, but I will answer. 

Leave your question below or tweet me or facebook me.  Or email me.  Or send me a message in a bottle.  Whatever works for you. 



2 comments:

  1. I would just love to know how you are doing. I know how hard the last couple of months have been. I have lost three babies and the pain is enormous. I guess my question would be, what was the ONE thing that helps or has helped you the most to cope when it seems or seemed almost impossible at times? Know that you are in my prayers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be a little personal, so feel free to email me…but does pregnancy loss affect your view on having more kids? After losing one baby and currently going through my second high-risk pregnancy, I can't help but wonder if I can emotionally and physically handle more. Adoption seems like a much easier option to me at this point. But of course I'm open to whatever God has in store :) Just wondering if anybody else feels the same way!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.