Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: The Hydrangea Hut


Did you ever wish you had more time for the things you love?  Maybe you're working all week and don't have a chance to catch up on your favorite TV shows, read the latest bestseller, or hit the beach whenever you like.   

In my case, enter The Hydrangea Hut.   Ever since I became a mom, my son has been my full-time job.   Although I miss my classroom and my students, I wouldn't trade my time with my little one for anything in the world.   

Luckily, I also love to craft.


 For years, I've been sewing, knitting and "crafting," everything from seasonal wreaths to Christmas decorations to hair bows for little girls.


Nowadays, I feel like I finally have a little more time to pursue one of my passions.  I started The Hydrangea Hut earlier this year as a way of sharing my love for all things crafty with a wider audience.  I make everything from bows and tutus for little girls, to bow ties and custom-made onesies for little boys.  I enjoy receiving custom orders, and it's a lot of fun to design an item with the customer's wishes in mind.  Even if I've never made the item you want, I'm always up for a challenge!


I also want The Hydrangea Hut to be mom-friendly in particular.   I know what it's like to be running around doing 100 things at once, with limited time and a budget to boot.  I will not only customize your order, but work with you on price, too.


I provide domestic and international shipping, and I'm reachable by email at thehydrangeahut@gmail.com.   You can also find samples of my work on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/thehydrangeahut) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thehydrangeahut).  


Come check out the shop - I'm looking forward to customizing your next order soon!




Look for Mandi's review of a bow from The Hydrangea Hut and giveaway next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.