Hi all! I'm interrupting my blogging break to announce a new project I'm taking on. I'm putting together an ebook on pregnancy loss especially for Catholic women. It will include chapters of various women's personal accounts and experiences, as well as topical chapters such as:
- how to commemorate your baby
- pregnancy after loss
- physical healing after miscarriage
- how to respond to hurtful comments
- profiles of Saints who are special intercessors of pregnancy and loss
- reflections on specific scriptures
If you would like to contribute, please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Feel free to pass this information on to others who you think may be interested in contributing. The deadline for first drafts is August 1st.