This week, I’ve been thinking about the many prayers we’ve had answered this year. I rarely said the rosary before I married my husband, but he was raised in a family where the rosary was prayed every night. Now that we have been praying it together every night, I have seen the power of the rosary to answer our prayers. Here are five of our rosary prayer intentions that I am so grateful have been answered this year:
1. My husband’s cousin and her children were reunited with their husband/father when he was granted a green card to return to the United States after over three years of separation.
2. Another of my husband’s cousins and his wife recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy after suffering years of infertility and miscarriage, as well as a complication-filled pregnancy.
3. My brother-in-law recently got engaged to a wonderful young Catholic woman.
4. My grandfather’s cancer is gone and he can look forward to a future playing with his two great grandchildren on the way.
5. My pregnancy has been very healthy and complication free.