Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday 5 - Gratitude (vol. 3)

This week, I’ve been thinking about the many prayers we’ve had answered this year.  I rarely said the rosary before I married my husband, but he was raised in a family where the rosary was prayed every night.  Now that we have been praying it together every night, I have seen the power of the rosary to answer our prayers.  Here are five of our rosary prayer intentions that I am so grateful have been answered this year:

1. My husband’s cousin and her children were reunited with their husband/father when he was granted a green card to return to the United States after over three years of separation.

2. Another of my husband’s cousins and his wife recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy after suffering years of infertility and miscarriage, as well as a complication-filled pregnancy.

3. My brother-in-law recently got engaged to a wonderful young Catholic woman.

4. My grandfather’s cancer is gone and he can look forward to a future playing with his two great grandchildren on the way.

5. My pregnancy has been very healthy and complication free.



I'm linking up to the Sunday 5 - Gratitude at Letters from Momma.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! All of the above listed are absolutely beautiful. The power of prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandi! Thanks for linking up. That's great about all of the above, especially the remission!

    Love the power of prayer!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.