Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Am I Sheenazing? Someone thinks so! Maybe you do too!

I thought I had all posts this week pre-scheduled (yippee, I'm never this organized!).  That is, until I received an email from Bonnie.  You see, she's hosting these Catholic blogger awards called the Sheenazing awards:

No, I'm not an official recipient, but I am a nominee!  Messy Wife, Blessed Life has been nominated in two categories: Best Looking Blog & Best Mommy Blog.  Aw, shucks, I'm so flattered!  The competition is  tough, so I understand if there is a more gorgeous blog or a more mommy-tastic one you'd like to vote for, but please do vote.  There are a myriad of other categories as well, all chock-full of wowza Catholic blogs.  I am so excited with home many #cathsorority girls are present! But it's going to be soooooooooooo hard to choose just one blog in each category.  SO HARD!

As for the background of the award, it's named after the Venerable Fulton J. Sheen.  If you don't know who he is, go look him up!  Bonnie's son, James, is miraculously alive today after being stillborn due to the intercession of Ven. Fulton Sheen.  No joke,  James' story is being submitted as the official alleged miracle for the beatification of Venerable Fulton Sheen.  So yeah, he's kind of a big deal, and Bonnie's got the (living) proof to back it up! Read more about the incredible story here.


So what are you waiting for? 
(Voting ends Thursday at 6pm Central)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.