Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Gina & My Broken Fiat

I am so excited to feature my newest sponsor, Gina!  I found Gina's blog, My Broken Fiat, early last year when I was directed by a fellow blogger to her post, My Darkest Secret.  It was one of the most candidly honest and heartbreaking posts I've ever read.  I knew right then that I had to hear more about this amazing woman.  Now it's your turn to learn about her, in her own words:


Hi!  My name is Gina and I laugh, craft and blog over at My Broken Fiat

What started out as a personal reversion diary slowly turned into a Catholic education forum, a place to share my love of girlish dangly earrings, and a haven where I have met a slew of wonderful bloggers I can happily call friends.

Drop on by.  I'd love to rope you into being a new friend!

I'm a married mother of my 3 year old son, Vincent.  Over at My Broken Fiat, I tackle all sorts of fun things like kitties (I rescue), infertility and snowflake babies, the Blessed Mother (lots on her), the struggles of marriage and the laughs that come with parenting a toddler.  I don't shy away from political or social topics, so you might see an entertaining article like this every now and again, but for the most part, I stick with sharing my passion for Catholicism with any and all who toss a smile my way.

I'm so excited to be reaching out to Mandi's Newlywed readers (or are we "Messies" now?).  Considering I've never been really promoted my page before, I was tickled when offered the chance to do so.  This will be quite the adventure for me as I'd like to connect with more folks who are interested in sharing their passion, experiences and friendship.  So really - stop by and take a look-see.  The Grinch and I would love to have you over in our neck of the 'net.  And, as an added bonus, there will be a giveaway announced this week.  Woo hoo!

Blessings and a very happy new year!

~Gina

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post...I looked around at Gina's site too! It's nice to feel connected to good Catholic Moms!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.