Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Guest Post at Call Her Happy: Papal Infallability



My blogger friend, Jenna, has a Catholic 101 Series where she shares short snippets meant to clarify some of the common misconceptions about Catholicism.  I wrote a guest post, published today, for the series about what Papal Infallibility really is. (Hint: It doesn't mean that the Pope can't sin or that the Church approves of the sexual misdeeds of those scandalous medieval Popes!)  

I usually share a little "taste" of my guest posts, but it really is such a short snippet that I can't share a piece of it without giving it all away, so hop over to Call Her Happy to read it all. (Should take you two minutes or less!)



P.S. If you didn't know, this year was proclaimed the Year of Faith by Pope Benedict XVI and I love how this series fits perfectly into that.  If you are Catholic, whether you consider yourself "devout" or fallen away from the Church, this is a time to learn more about the Faith.  If you need ideas, check out my post HERE.  Parents, you can see my ideas for sharing the Faith with your toddler HERE.  You might also consider sharing your faith with others, perhaps by emailing or posting some of Jenna's Catholic 101 posts or contributing to her series




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.