Monday, September 30, 2013

Small Apartment Living: Making Room for Baby



Back in July, when we were busy with our most recent yearly move, Olivia of To the Heights did me the honor of writing two guests post for this blog about what she learned from her first year teaching middle school.  Today, I have the supreme pleasure of return the guest post favor.  


Olivia has had this great series, Small Apartment Living, where she shares tips for making a small space beautiful and homey.  This past Friday, I shared my thoughts about having a baby before owning a house.  (And obviously it struck a cord with you, dear readers, because so many of you stopped by to leave a comment about your similar experiences!)  Today, I'm talking less feelings are more tips as I joining Olivia's series with some suggestions for fitting a sweet baby (and all that baby gear) in a small home






Can't get enough baby advice?  Check out the Baby on a Budget series of tips and tricks for starting (or expanding) your family on a small budget.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.