Sunday, May 20, 2012

AK 47 Shirt Review


My dad is an avid hunter and gun enthusiast.  I grew up spending days with the family target shooting out on the prairie or at the shooting range.  When I was given the opportunity to review awesome gun t-shirts, I thought about getting one in my dad's size and letting him test it out for me...but I decided that this shirt was too fun to pass up on and got it for myself instead.

In addition to being a fun way to express my support of the second amendment (and being a bit cheeky and controversial too!), I thought this shirt was very flattering.  I ordered a small men's shirt and expected it to be baggy, but it was the perfect fit.  Browsing the AK47shirts.com website, I was also impressed that each shirt design (and there are several fun designs!) is offered in various styles, ranging form the traditional shirt that I reviewed to long sleeves, hoodies, girly tees, baby doll tees and more.  It's not often that gun shirts are offered in specific female fits! 

Overall, I was very pleased with this shirt and I would strongly consider buying one for my dad, husband, or other gun enthusiasts in my life.  As for my shirt, I'm interested in seeing the reaction I get wearing it next time I go to yoga class or Whole Foods!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Most of the people at Whole Foods will probably just think you're an ironic hipster with nothing better to do than wear ironic t-shirts and zero subtlety.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.