Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Meet My Husband!


Table for More and Life After... are hosting a really fun Wednesday linkup: Wedded Bliss Wednesday.  I'm so excited to have discovered these blogs just a few days ago, in time to link up with their very first WBW!  And this one is SO fun: 

Chances are, your readers know all about you! But what about your husband? Lets give our men the spotlight this week and introduce the blog world to your other half!

Introduce us to your husband! (What's his name? How old? What does he look like?) A picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a picture of my sweetheart, David, on our wedding day.  Isn't he handsome?  He's 26.

What is your husband's favorite thing to do? He loves watching Gordon Ramsey shows, especially "Hell's Kitchen" and "Kitchen Nightmares".  Even if he's seen an episode five times before, if it's on television, he'll watch it.

What does your husband do Monday-Friday?  He's the best stay-at-home dad and househusband!  When he's not changing diapers, playing with his baby princess, or doing the dishes, he's also job searching for a job in biomedical engineering.  He eventually wants to be a professor.

What was the FIRST thing you noticed about your husband when you met? We met online and the first thing I noticed about his profile picture was how cute he looked in his glasses.  Little did I know he rarely wears them.  When he picked me up on our first date, I instantly noticed he was wearing a salmon colored shirt (and thought it was brave of him to wear a "pink" shirt). 

See? Best daddy ever!
What is your husband's BEST quality? Do I really only have to pick one?  If that's the case, I would have to say his best quality is how faithful he is.  He pushes me to get closer to Christ and to become a better, more faithful version of myself.  If I can name the other amazing qualities he has, I would add that he is incredibly patient (not just with the baby, but with me too!), he's extremely intelligent (hence the Ph.D. in biomedical engineering), and he is very thoughtful.

What is your husband's biggest pet peeve? I mentioned he's very patient, so there is not much that really gets his goat.  He does get a bit annoyed about certain spelling errors (confusing they're/their/there or your/you're).  And he's not a huge fan of my fiery temper (I can't imagine why not...).

How does your husband feel about blogging? He's really supportive and (almost) always edits my posts for me.  So if there are typos, he's to blame...

What is something you do/can do that makes your husband feel loved? Make him dinner, help him around the house, massage his back, give him some personal time (to watch Gordon Ramsey...or write post-doc proposals), or, you know, bear his children.

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I want to do it next week! Does the prompt change weekly or can I do this one on my blog next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prompts change weekly (next weeks are about date nights), but the link up stays up for a week, so you can do it any time before next Wednesday and still include it in the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO GLAD YOU LINKED UP!!! Your hubs looks like such a BLAST!! I love the bow tie! Him and my hubs would be great friends, and were both catholic! SCORE! You guys sound like you compliment eachother perfectly! Cannot wait to read more!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I went to their website as well! I added mine today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that your husband stays at home!!! You guys seem to be a perfect match! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.