Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Discount Catholic Products - Rosary Bracelet Review

Spring is such a beautiful time to be Catholic.  In addition to the Easter season, it is also the time when we welcome new members into the Church and when our Catholic youth receive their First Communion and Confirmation.  Which means that it's also a big time for Catholic gifts.  If you are anything like me, finding the perfect gift for any occasion is a struggle and gift giving for the once in a lifetime celebration of a sacrament is even more so.  I don't like to give gifts that are quickly used and forgotten.  I prefer gifts that are meaningful and that will always remind the recipient of the sacred occasion in which she received it and my love and prayers for her at this time. 

I was contacted by Discount Catholic Products with the opportunity to review one of their most popular First Communion and Confirmation products, a rosary bracelet.  When it arrived in the mail, it was even more beautiful than I expected (and much lovelier than these pictures can portray).  


The bracelet is very dainty and would be the perfect gift for any little girl.  The beads are Swarovski crystals in the shape of butterflies that look especially lovely when they catch the light.  Because of the butterflies, I would be more hesitant to gift this to a teenager for a Confirmation, unless I knew she had particularly feminine style; however, I can't imagine any little girl (bar a few staunch tomboys) who wouldn't love this as a First Communion gift.  


The crucifix and miraculous medal are small and delicate. The medals, links and clasp are all sterling silver and seem to be very high quality.  This is particularly important to me because many members of my family are allergic to metals and can only wear silver, gold or platinum jewelry.  Having had so many pieces of jewelry break over the years, the quality of the chain has become one of the first aspects I look at when buying jewelry, but I have no doubt that this piece will pass the test of time.  The clasp can be hooked on many different links, so it can be made small enough for a young child and large enough for an adult.

 
This rosary bracelet is the perfect gift for a Catholic occasion.  It is very lovely, but also explicitly Catholic.  It will be a gift that the receiver can wear and cherish for years

If this isn't the perfect gift for the special Catholic child in your life, Discount Catholic Products has many other wonderful gifts to choose from including other Catholic jewelry, rosaries, medals, and statues (they even have home sale kits if you need a little help from St. Joseph to sell your house!).  Right now, Discount Catholic Products is currently running a giveaway on its Facebook page.  The grand prize is a lovely 24" statue of the Holy Mother!  You can enter the giveaway by going to the Discount Catholic Products Facebook page.  It ends April 15th.


I was sent this rosary bracelet for free in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine. See Disclosure Policy.

1 comment:

  1. Its a perfect christmas gift.....
    It is very lovely, but also explicitly Catholic.  It will be a gift that the receiver can wear and cherish for years.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.