Monday, April 15, 2013

Meet Some April

With spring finally here (at least theoretically), I'm reminded to of the beauty and the blessings all around me.  My incredible sponsors are one such blessing.  Now, go check them out and be blessed too!


Meet Blogging for Brett.
Orphan. CP.  Needs a mama. 
Loves to be read to. Likes to make pyramids.


Brett is an orphan in Eastern Europe who needs a mama.  I started advocating for him through Reece's Rainbow in April 2012 because I couldn't believe that such an adorable little boy should face life in an orphanage and eventually a mental institution just because his legs don't work.  I'm hoping through this blog that we can find Brett some parents and give him a brighter future in Canada or the USA.



Meet Patty.
 Newlywed. Youth Minister. Grad Student. 
Passionately Catholic. Lover of books & traveling.


My name is Patty and I blog over at Tales of Me and the Husband.  Grab a hot cup of tea or a glass of wine and stop on by, would love to get to know you!  I write about things I love/am passionate about, to book reviews and new recipes...and it's all done with honesty and on occasion a wee bit of sass!



Meet Jessica.
Wife to Steve. Mother to Stephen & Paul.  
Devout Catholic. Former teacher. Book lover.


I am a stay-at-home mom to two boys (2 years old and 11 months old) who wanted to help provide for my family. As a former elementary teacher and lifelong book lover, Usborne Books & More is the perfect fit. Our books are high-quality, exciting, engaging, and the books kids love to read! I'd love to help you expand your child's library or join the Usborne family!

facebook | shop


Meet EpicLinen.
Cozy home. Invaluable linen beauty. Inspired by simple designs.  
Delicacy of cuisine. In love with Provence.


Online Linen Boutique provides the finest linen production manufactured in Europe. EpicLinen adores vintage, shabby chic and rustic country charm. All EpicLinen’s production is dedicated to create cozy home and well being of the family!

Meet Liz.
Wife. Mother. Crafter. Wanna be chef. Former teacher.
 

I'm a cradle Catholic who enjoys blogging about my life as a wife and mother.  When I'm not blogging, you can find me barefoot wandering around the beach.

facebook | twitter | blog


Meet Kristine.
Wife to Nate. Mama to our M&M girls. 
Owner & creater of J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe
Author of the Foley Fam Blog. Lover of laughing.


Hey now! I'm Kristine! My blog is where you'll find me {over}sharing and documenting my attempts at being a fun mom and wifey, being "fashionable", and being Suzy Homemaker, ya know throwing in some sweets and some craftoons in the mix. If you need some handmade pretties I'm your girl!


Meet Katie.
Artful Homemaker. Inspired homesteader
Catholic/Waldorf Homeschooler. Speech Language Pathologist.  Mom to 5. Backyard chicken keeper & fabric collector. 
Recently featured in Hobby Farm Home Magazine.



Brighton Park Blog's mission is to inspire women, right where they are, to live their most inspired lives. Posts on homemaking (recipes, organization, DIY, marriage), homesteading (backyard chicken keeping, gardening) and homeschooling (Speech language pathologist of 17 years and homeschooler of 5 years). Katie understands that everyone has limited online reading time; she makes Brighton Park worth the visit by backing informative and interesting posts with years of experience and real credentials.

facebook | pinterest | twitter | blog


Meet Sarah.
Wife to Dan. Mother to Emily & Erin. Daughter of God. 
Lover of family, faith, food, and life.


 I'm Sarah, a young Catholic wife and mommy who loves to run, cook, bake, write, keep house (most of the time), and spend time outside. I'm the lucky wife to a wonderful husband and mother of baby twin girls. I strive to include my faith in all parts of my life, and I'm excited to share our journey as a newly made family of four - come join us!

If you'd like to be part of the sponsor spotlight next month, 
check out the sponsorship options! I'd love to have you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.