Monday, May 27, 2013

Second Sunday Sponsors

Anytime we have those "falls on a Monday" holidays, my Sunday always still feels like a Sunday with work looming on the horizon.  And then Monday comes.  And it's a Second Sunday, but even more glorious than the first.  Hope you are enjoying your Second Sunday and are remembering the reason we (well, many of us) have the day off: the men and women who have died in service of our country, our freedom, and our rights.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude when I think of their sacrifice, the ultimate sacrifice, and the sacrifice made by their family and friends.  

You know who else I'm grateful for?  (in a smaller scale of course) My sponsors.  Here's the May roundup:


Meet Megan.
Passionately Catholic. Rookie wife. Wannabe fashionista.
 Blogger & speaker on women's issues.  
Creator of beauty through paper goods. 


I'm Megan!  I am a California girl married to a southern gentleman from Louisiana.  My life goal is to bring back the dignity of women in today's society by emphasizing their self-worth, beauty, and purity.  Purity of Heart is my little corner of the web meant to inspire and encourage women of all ages to know who God truly make women to be, with some fashion, pearls of wisdom, and love story mush tied in as well.




Meet Blogging for Brett.
Orphan. CP.  Needs a mama. 
Adorable. So much promise.


Brett is an orphan in Eastern Europe who needs a mama.  I started advocating for him through Reece's Rainbow in April 2012 because I couldn't believe that such an adorable little boy should face life in an orphanage and eventually a mental institution just because his legs don't work.  I'm hoping through this blog that we can find Brett some parents and give him a brighter future in Canada or the USA.




Meet Patty.
 Newlywed. Youth Minister. Grad Student. 
Passionately Catholic. Lover of books & traveling.

My name is Patty and I blog over at Tales of Me and the Husband.  Grab a hot cup of tea or a glass of wine and stop on by, would love to get to know you!  I write about it all: from marriage, faith, new recipes, book reviews...and it's all done with honesty and on occasion a wee bit of sass!

Meet Liz.
Wife. Mother. Crafter. Wanna be chef. Former teacher.
 

I'm a cradle Catholic who enjoys blogging about my life as a wife and mother.  When I'm not blogging, you can find me barefoot wandering around the beach.


Meet Sarah.
Wife to Dan. Mother to Emily & Erin. Daughter of God. 
Lover of family, faith, food, and life.



 I'm Sarah, a young Catholic wife and mommy who loves to run, cook, bake, write, keep house (most of the time), and spend time outside. I'm the lucky wife to a wonderful husband and mother of baby twin girls. I strive to include my faith in all parts of my life, and I'm excited to share our journey as a newly made family of four - come join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.