Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guest Post at Letters from Momma: Pacifier: To Use or Not to Use

I have a guest post today over at Letters from Momma about deciding not to use a pacifier with Lucia.  Kaylene and I became fast friends after she found my blog and we realized that we have so much in common (young Catholic wives and mothers, who are taking some more "natural" parenting approaches).  She has written a few guest posts for me (about being a one income family and marrying young) and it was about time I reciprocated.  Here's a little excerpt:

When my husband and I chose to cloth diaper, exclusively breastfeed, and co-sleep, we expected our choices to be controversial among some of our friends and family.  For this reason, I thoroughly researched our decisions and was prepared to defend them.  While we did receive some raised eyebrows and disapproving comments about these “unconventional” parenting methods, I was surprised to find that, thus far, we have received the most questions about our decision not to use a pacifier...continue reading at Letters from Momma

 If you are visiting my blog for the first time from Letters from Momma, I hope you'll take a little look around.  I write about many parenting topics, from cloth diapering to co-sleeping, and am currently hosting two blog series, one On Marrying Young, the other on having a Baby on a Budget.  I'm also always looking for guest posts, so don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to contribute something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.