Monday, March 25, 2013

March Sponsor Spotlight

I'd love for you to meet Messy Wife, Blessed Life's March sponsorsWon't you please go check out these lovely ladies and woman-owned businesses.


Meet Hayley.
 Army wife. Mom of 2. Child of God. 
Daughter (in-law). Sister (in-law).


My name is Hayley and I blog at Hayley's World. There you'll find, well, everything about my world. Family, Army life, crafts, cooking, things I love. I also have a shop called Hayley's World where you will find personalized embroidery items, other cute sewn item and some fun crochets items too!



Meet Jessica.
Wife to Steve. Mother to Stephen & Paul.  
Devout Catholic. Former teacher. Book lover.


I am a stay-at-home mom to two boys (2 years old and 10 months old) who wanted to help provide for my family. As a former elementary teacher and lifelong book lover, Usborne Books & More is the perfect fit. Our books are high-quality, exciting, engaging, and the books kids love to read! I'd love to help you expand your child's library or join the Usborne family!

facebook | shop


Meet EpicLinen.
Cozy home. Invaluable linen beauty. Inspired by simple designs.  
Delicacy of cuisine. In love with Provence.

 

Online Linen Boutique provides the finest linen production manufactured in Europe. EpicLinen adores vintage, shabby chic and rustic country charm. All EpicLinen’s production is dedicated to create cozy home and well being of the family!

Meet Liz.
Wife. Mother. Crafter. Wanna be chef. Former teacher.
 

I'm a cradle Catholic who enjoys blogging about my life as a wife and mother.  When I'm not blogging, you can find me barefoot wandering around the beach.

facebook | twitter | blog


Meet Kelley.
Vocational wife. Professional nurse.  
Temporary student. Amateur writer/photographer/chef.


We've had an exciting marriage so far living in 4 different states and 2 countries since our wedding day.  You can read more about our adventures at home and on the road plus book and movie reviews, recipes, and a hodge-podge of other faith-based thoughts (including my thoughts on becoming Catholic this Easter!).










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.