Saturday, March 9, 2013

Need a laugh (or two)?

 
Me: What sound does a dog make?
 
Lucia: (in a whisper) Ru. (Ruff)
 
Me: What sound does a duck make?
 
Lucia: Cack, cack, cack. (Quack, quack, quack.)
 
Me: What sound does a horse make?
 
Lucia: Click, click, click. (clicking her tongue)
 
Me: What sound does a frog make?
Lucia: (in a most ferocious voice) ROARRRRRRRRRR!


If you are in need of another laugh, please tell me you've discovered Bad Lip-Reading!
 This one's my favorite:  (Warning: Not appropriate for children!)

 
David showed this to me earlier this week and  I laughed more watching it than I have in probably the last five years.  (I forgot how good a real laugh is!)  You have to watch it twice, I promise it's even funnier the second time.  I've watched several of the others, but this one is my absolute fave.  Maybe it's because I'm a Hunger Games fan and have seen the "real movie".  David and I have been quoting these lines back and forth to one another for days now.
 
And now I'm loco crazy...
 
You're welcome!
 
 
 
Linking up with The Mommyhood Chronicles


4 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Gams (and the lip reading). ;-) Seriously funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucia is so funny!! That video is awesome! Hunger Games is my favorite movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites too! Did you read the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? It's funny every single time I watch it (which is a lot!)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.