Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (vol. 1)


I got this icon and idea from Kaitlin at More Like Mary - More Like Me.  Read the explanation of why she started it here.

Anyway, here are a (very) few of the (many) reasons I love my husband:

He really pitches in on the housework, especially since I started my new job and come home too tired to do much.  His regular chores include all the dishes and most of the laundry.  And he NEVER complains about it.

He knows I'm not a morning person and is so gentle and loving when he wakes me up in the morning.  He makes my lunch (and his own) because he knows that no matter how hard I try, I can barely even get myself showered and dressed in the morning.

He (gently) pushes me to be more faithful (read: daily rosary).  And he is so humble about it.  He is always looking to me to find ways for him to become more faithful too.  It takes a humble man to admit his flaws and ask for criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.