Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Juppy Baby Walker Momentum Review

The Juppy Baby Walker is one of my favorite "baby gear" items because it fulfills three of my requirements: it's inexpensive, it takes up virtually no room to store, and Lucia loves it I had seen the Juppy on a few other blogs before I was given the chance to review it myself.  I'll admit, at first I was a little skeptical - about how much we would use it, about how well it would work, about whether Lucia would even like it - but it has far exceeded my expectations, so much so that I would suggest it for any parent with a pre-walker.  I would try to describe exactly what it is and how you use it, but a video is just so much better.  Here's Lucia going after one of our dogs with the help of Daddy and the Juppy:


I have to say, babies are just so darn cute in the Juppy!  Doesn't she look like daddy's little marionette?  The Juppy is so small, that it can be tucked into the little bag it came with and carried in your diaper bag.  A walker on the go is just so convenient for a weekend away or just an afternoon in the park.  It truly is a back saver too - no more bending over uncomfortably to help little one walk!  

My favorite aspect of the Juppy is that Lucia loves it.  Once we take her out of it, she'll point to it and make her fussy noises because she doesn't want the fun to end.  Of course, I can't really tell what Lucia's thinking when she's in her Juppy, but it seems that she has a little more confidence when she's walking in it.  She's not being directly supported by an adult and isn't holding on to anything, so she's getting a taste of what walking is really like.  She seems to be very cautious regarding standing on her own and will sit as soon as she realizes that she's doing it.  I think that the Juppy is helping build her confidence and the sense of adventure it will take for her to make her first steps.  

We plan to use the Juppy for many children to come.  In fact, I was offered the opportunity to personalize the Juppy with Lucia's name but decided to forgo personalization so we could use it with future babies; I'm so glad we did.  (We picked the black Juppy for that reason, as well.)  Lucia certainly won't be the only baby to use it. 

I want to note that this is the new design - The Juppy Momentum.  It's brand new, only about a month old!  The new design has a few differences - It has soft handgrips for mom and dad and velcro straps over the zipper for enhanced baby safety and comfort.  It also can be used with babies up to 35 pounds while the other designs only accommodated 30 pounds and under. 


Juppy Baby Walker is giving away a Juppy Momentum to one Catholic Newlywed reader, complete with personalization!  Click here to go to the giveaway.


I received the Juppy Momentum to facilitate this review.  I was not required to write a positive review. Opinions are 100% my own.  See Disclosure Policy.


7 comments:

  1. My son is 8 months and this would be perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to win because my nephew has Trisomy 18 and he likes to walk, but needs help. I love that this product helps with special needs kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win because my husband and I are trying and I'm starting to build my nest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to win this for my nephew who is having his first baby. It would be perfect as it is lightweight and can be taking anywhere. ml_mcafee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to win to give this as a gift. My friend is teaching her daughter to walk while she is pregnant and this might make it much easier for her. And by not personalizing she will be able to use it for her new baby as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an easy, inexpensive, and simple solution to helping baby learn to walk. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be great very soon for my 6 mo. old!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.