Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pear Tree Greetings Review

Since Lucia's birthday falls on December 5th, we've decided to put off Christmas preparations until December 6th, which is also fitting because it's the Feast of Saint Nicholas.  This weekend, I'm looking forward to decorating the Christmas tree and addressing my Christmas cards.  I love sending out cards for all occasions, but none have quite the meaning that Christmas cards do.  And this year, our Christmas cards are extra special.  Lucia was born only a few weeks before Christmas last year (despite being due in late November) so we weren't able to send out a family picture.  This year will be the first time having a family picture and instead of tucking one inside the card, we got photo cards from Pear Tree Greetings.  Here's how they turned out:




We absolutely adore them!  The photo doesn't quite do them justice, especially regarding the true-to-life coloring of the photo.  I love how my sweater goes well with the color of the card - that was completely coincidental since I picked the card before I decided which picture to use, but a nice added bonus.

I'm used many different "photo product" companies in the last several year making photo books, calendars, baby announcements, etc. and I have to say that Pear Tree Greetings was one of the easiest sites to use.  (Note: Pear Tree Greetings doesn't do all photo gifts, it specializes in stationary - cards, address labels, invitations, notepads, etc. - but also has really adorable personalized storybooks.)   Almost every mom I know has a story of spending an hour (or more) trying to upload the perfect picture and personalize a card/photo book/cutesy something else only to give up.  I uploaded my photo in seconds, personalized the card in no time, and my cards came only a few days later.  What did take a while was choosing the card from all the options; in the past I've come across similar sites that don't have many religious cards to choose from and was delighted that Pear Tree Greetings had a section on its site exclusively for religious Christmas cards.  I had previously thought I would have to choose between having a religious card or having a photo card.  


I definitely consider myself a Pear Tree Greetings customer and look forward to using it for my future stationery needs!  If you would like the try them out, be sure to enter my giveaway (going up later tonight!) for a $40 Pear Tree Greetings credit.  It's only good for holiday items, but even if you already have your cards, you could get Christmas address labels, holiday party invitations, or even gift tags


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

9 comments:

  1. Now I just need a decent photo of the two of us ;-) We are SO BAD at taking photos together while on trips or just out and about. This site sounds great though- who couldn't use more Christmas cards??

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Definitely going to check it out for our Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have used this company before and have been so pleased with the results. They have great customer service and they mail them so quick. Definitely a must for announcements or invitations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try Pear Tree Greetings. It is one photo site I haven't used yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pear Tree Greetings - high quality and reasonably priced!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of them until your blog. I will have to definitely check them out! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the personalization of adding photos to cards

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.