Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Christmas Decor

At the last possible minute, mere hours before it closes (and before Christmas is officially here), I'm joining Katie's Christmas Decor Link-Up to share what our house looks like at the holidays.  Since we're living with my parents this year, we didn't get out any of my personal Christmas decorations.  And since this has been a busy month year for us, we didn't put much up other than our tree, but I do have a bit to share.  Keep in mind, this isn't the best of our Christmas decor, this is ALL OF IT this year. (Usually my family goes a bit overboard. Nothing like busyness stress to make you simplify.  
 
 The only reason this baby made it out is because it's a brand new gift from my grandma.
 I'd love to meet the builder of our home and ask what he was thinking not building a mantle for the fireplace.

Cute new deer homemade by a friend of my dad. (My mom already has plans for my dad to make more next year.)

Lucia's holiday stuffed animal collection (the mouse was mine as a little girl).

Card hanging idea courtesy of my sister-in-law.

Santa Claus with maracas who sings "Feliz Navidad" - a gift from a student.

 This year, our tree is out in our sun room so baby hands don't get too curious.

 Wonder and awe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.