Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature This! and other things #7QT



--- 1 ---
  
I'm being featured as part of Momma's Meals Featured Friday Won't you head over there to see what she has to say about me? (As I write this, the post is not yet published so I'm hoping that asking if she could feature me means she has something lovely to say!)  While there, you might want to check out some of her fantastic recipes.  A few of my favorites: No-Bake Pumpkin Spiced Cheesecake, Jalapeno Chicken in the Crock Pot, and I'm planning to make the BBQ Chipotle Chicken Pizza for a surprise for David someday soon.

--- 2 ---

Speaking of Momma's Meals, this recent post on the blog had Tammi telling why she and her husband make a good team.  That's such a big question, isn't it?  What makes you and your significant other a "good team"?  I think what makes David and I are a great team is that we have the same faith, values, and outlook on life, but are very opposite personalities, strengths, and weaknesses, so we balance each other out and keep either of us from going to extremes. 

--- 3 ---

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We spent the day with David's coworker and his family.  He has three little boys and Lucia was in heaven playing with other kids, especially "big kids" (the two oldest are 2 and 4). She has a bit of a cold and we called it an early night because she was a sleepy, sleepy tot, but it was a great day overall. 

--- 4 ---

Tomorrow is the last day to enter to win $50 + free shipping to Tiny PrintsAlthough I'm sure everyone is already on top of their Christmas cards, right?  Even so, I'm sure you could find something to spend it on.
--- 5 ---

Did you hear Dwija's news? I think a congratulations are in order, so head over to tell her!

--- 6 ---

I shared a post with the 10 favorite Thanksgiving books Lulu and I read this year.  Of course, putting it up the day before Thanksgiving doesn't do anyone much good, but maybe you could pin it for next year?  Anyway, have you written or stumbled upon any good Advent/Christmas books for toddlers that can help me this year?  Would you leave the link(s) in comments?

--- 7 ---

If you are interested in trying Lilla Rose hair accessories for yourself or holiday gifts, there is a great Black Friday sale going on today and tomorrow.  At least 20% off all items, up to 50% off some, free shipping for orders over $50.  I'll also be sharing some Black Friday deals from small businesses on my Facebook page today.  


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!




1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.