Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guest Post at Captive the Heart: Like a Lily

You might remember my guest post for Captive the Heart back in November addressing how Catholic brides can respond to questions about why her Catholic wedding will be just a little bit different.  (If you don't, why don't you go check it out.)  I was so very, very excited when Stephanie started a new feature on her blog, Like a Lily, and asked me to contribute.  If you are unfamiliar with Captive the Heart, it's a "sprightly wedding blog for the Catholic bride".  Oh how I wish it was around when I was planning my Catholic wedding three years ago!

The new feature, Like a Lily, gives "real women" the opportunity to share a little bit out our personal fashion and design a wedding inspiration style boards.  I had a ball "shopping" Pinterest for wedding ideas!  My wedding was before the wonders of Pinterest, but would have been so different if it had been around back then. If you want to check out my recent wedding inspiration (pink and grey) and hear some of my thoughts on fashion & faith, head over to Captive the Heart now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.