Sunday, May 20, 2012

On Patience, Obedience and Dependence

I am honored to have contributed a guest post for Truly Rich Mom's Amazing Grace for Mom Series about what motherhood has taught me about patience, obedience and dependence.  Here's an excerpt:

Although I know that God has always had plans for me, now that I am a mother, His plans are more visible than ever.  And in fact, motherhood in itself is part of God’s great plan and the surprise answer to so many of my prayers.  My daughter is the obvious answer to my husband’s and my prayers for a child.  The role of motherhood, however, has answered my prayers for increased patience, obedience, and dependence on the Lord...continue reading at Truly Rich Mom

If you are visiting Catholic Newlywed for the first time from Truly Rich Mom, I invite you to look around and join the conversations about marriage, motherhood, keeping house, saving money, serving the Lord and more!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw this, Mandi! :) Been so caught up with work, the blog and being a wife and mom, of course! :) Thanks so much again for sharing your story over at Truly Rich Mom! :D You are an inspiration to many! LOVE your new {Broken} series! :) May I share my own story, too? :D God bless you and yours always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina! If you have a story to share, I'd love toy to do so!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.