Monday, April 22, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: ...and twins make four

I almost didn't put "Sponsor Spotlight" in the title of the post.  But then I thought that might be confusing..."Is Mandi announcing that she's pregnant with twins?"  No, definitely not!  And then there would be the "But, I don't get it...Mandi, her husband, her daughter, and twins make FOUR?"  Nope, that doesn't work out any way you slice it.  But Sarah was pregnant with twins and now those twins are adorable baby girls and I'm sure you'll be much more enchanted by what she has to say than my ramblings:


Hello to all of Mandi's lovely readers! I'm Sarah, and I blog at ...and twins make four. Wife to Dan. Mother to Emily and Erin. Daughter of God. Lover of family, faith, food, and life.
Prone to silly outfit poses...</ td>
As you might have guessed from the title of my blog, Emily and Erin are twins!

4 days old
Erin (left) and Emily (right), 9 months old
I knew our lives would change once we had children, but finding out we were expecting twins really changed everything. For the best. Our beautiful girls have truly made us a family. Sure, I do more laundry, more dishes, and change (and wash) lots of diapers. But I get to share the beauty of God's creation with my precious daughters, and that makes all of the above worth it.

I get a lot of comments and questions about being a mother of twins. The most common comment: "I can't imagine having two!". The most common question is some variation of "how on earth do you manage?!" If you're curious about life with twins, from pregnancy to standing, I'd love to share more with you. We haven't mastered everything (far from it!) but we've picked up some helpful tips and tricks along the way. Ever wondered what you really need to buy for newborn twins, or how a mom of baby twins goes grocery shopping? How about cloth diapering twins? If you're curious (I know you are), head on over to read more. I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Many thanks to Mandi for letting me share a little about our family and our life with you! I'm super excited to be one of her sponsors, because hers was one of the first blogs I started reading - even before I had my own. She obviously was, and still is, very inspirational. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.