Sunday, November 11, 2012

Floral Thanksgiving Centerpiece Review



Until I received this lovely floral fall centerpiece to review, the only time I ever thought about centerpieces was when planning my wedding reception.  It never occurred to me to buy (or make) centerpieces for holidays or seasons, probably because that wasn't something my family ever did.  Now that we've been enjoying the centerpiece at our table for about a week now, I'm already thinking of what to replace it with once it dies.


The centerpiece arrived a week ago Friday while I was at work and it certainly brightened my day to see it sitting on our kitchen table when I walked in.  My parents were equally as thrilled to see it.  We noticed that it elevated our dinners to a new level.  We were able to dim the lights, light the candles, and have a relaxing conversation.  The television is often on for background noise while we eat dinner, but we've been turning it off and enjoying each others company.


Even when not eating at the table, the flowers have really brightened up our home.  We have a fairly open floor plan, so the flowers can be easily seen from the kitchen and living area.  As I write this, they are a little over a week old and while the lilies have started to wilt, the rest of the flowers still look lively.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the centerpiece when the lilies first bloomed; they were breathtaking!  My favorite part of the arrangement is the purple.  Fall bouquets usually only include "fall colors", yellows, oranges, and reds along with the greenery; the purple adds the "pop" that really draws attention to the centerpiece.


This centerpiece is perfect for Thanksgiving or another fall occasion.  If you are going to a friend's or family member's home for the holiday and you lack the baking or cooking skills to pitch in with a dish, bringing this or a similar Thanksgiving centerpiece from fromyouflowers.com would be a wonderful way to contribute to the holiday.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That is very pretty. I always wanted to be one of those people who had centerpieces. Too bad I use my dining table for everything but eating dinner!! Maybe that will change!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.