Sunday, November 18, 2012

#Happy1stBdayBaby: Printcopia Photo Canvas Review

Printcopia

When I dream of our future home, I imagine a wall devoted to a "family gallery" of pictures.  I envision pictures of many sizes, pictures of our children, family pictures, and pictures of our parents.  Wedding pictures, candid photos, and professional portraits mixed together.  We don't yet have a home of our own, but I've already started collecting the photos that will someday make up our gallery.  One of my favorite new additions is this 8 x 10 photo canvas of our family of three:


Isn't it gorgeous?  It was taken at Lucia's six month photo shoot while we were living back in North Carolina.  This is the first photo canvas I've ever had made and I was a bit nervous.  Photo canvases can be pricey and there are so many different companies to use that I had put off ordering one because I worried that I would spend the money and the quality wouldn't be what I wanted.  When Printcopia gave me the opportunity to get one of their 8 x 10 canvas prints for free, I was so excited to be able to try it without the financial risk. 

I was blown away by the quality of my print!  It came out perfect, the colors are true to life and it's not one bit grainy. I love how the canvas is wrapped so that I don't have to worry about framing it and I think it will look really lovely on my future gallery wall mixed in with framed photos (and perhaps some framed canvases as well).  If you are like me and not sure which company to use to make your canvas prints, I can tell you from first-hand experience that you will get great quality products from Printcopia.

As part of the Happy 1st Birthday, Baby! giveaway event,
enter to win an 8 x 10 canvas print from Printcopia!
Giveaway runs November 19-26. Enter here.


I received a canvas print to facilitate this review.  I was not required to write a positive review.  Opinions are 100% mine.  See Disclosure Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.