Tuesday, November 27, 2012

#Happy1stBdayBaby: Bugalug Review + Discount Code

Lucia has been wearing headbands since she was a newborn, but a few weeks ago, I put a hair clip in her hair for the first time.  Daddy's response when he saw her? "She looks like a toddler with her hair clip!  I don't like it!"  It's true, with her hair clips, she looks like such a big girl! 

Lucia's hair has been long enough to wear hair clips for a while now, but her hair is so fine that they we had just wouldn't stay in.  We finally found a brand of hair clips that won't slip out of her hair:  Bugalug non-slip clips.  They aren't any easier to put in my wiggleworm's hair, but once they're in, they stay in!  They have a silicone strip on the inside that keeps them from slipping.  Genius!  That's definitely one of those "Why didn't I think of it?" ideas that is so obvious once you think of it.

Bugalug has so many adorable clips.  When they offered to send me some to review, it was so difficult to pick which ones I wanted that I just mentioned my favorite styles (the buttons and the bows) and let the particular colors/ designs be a surprise.  When they arrived, I wasn't disappointed:


Aren't those darling?  Here are a few pictures of my little one wearing her big girl hair clips:



In addition to non-slip clips, Bugalug has headbands and oh-so-adorable pony loops too!  Not a girl mama?  Bugalug also has belts, cinch clips, and soother savers for boys and girls!  These would make great stocking stuffers for the little one in your life!

In order to help you fill your stockings, Bugalug is offering Catholic Newlywed readers a 15% discount with the code MANDI. 


 
As part of the Happy 1st Birthday, Baby! giveaway event,
enter to win an $20 credit to Bugalug!
Giveaway runs Nov. 27-Dec. 4. Enter here.



I received two pairs of Bugalug non-slip clips to facilitate this post.  I was not required to write a positive review.  Opnions are 100% my own.  See Disclosure Policy.

14 comments:

  1. Those clips are cute! I wonder if my baby has enough hair for them to stay in. Poor kid doesn't have much hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! My baby is also "hair-challenged" and most of the time will take headbands off, so a non-slip clip is a great idea. Lucia looks adorable in hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece was born with a full head of hair, so these would be so great for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. M @ Perfectly ImperfectNovember 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM

    love those cute little clips!!! and your little girl is adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are SO cute. I love the non slip clips
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I just had a baby girl last month after having 5 boys so I'm obsessed with hairbows and headbands! Thankfully, she was born with a full head of hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. michelle gilliland mcafeeDecember 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM

    These look great, I really like that they are non-slip and sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an almost 11 month old and her clippies are always falling out. These would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These boys are simply adorable! Now that I am expecting my first baby girl, I am very excited to find out about Bugalug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so freaking cute! Thanks for the great review

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure wish they had these when my girls were babies! They had so little hair I couldn't find much to stay in it. Adorable and great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love putting bows and clips in my 17 month old daughter's hair!! They're just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also contact me directly by emailing me at messywifeblessedlife@gmail.com.